An Extraordinary Gardening Event
Masks and social distancing are required.
Saturday is by reservation only and limited to 20 shoppers per hour.
We ask that you not bring children or guests.
If the above link does not work, try typing the website into your browser:
Reservations are not needed for Sunday or Monday.
Plenty of selections should be available throughout Sunday and Monday due to limited Saturday shoppers.
To celebrate our 25th year we are offering a chance to win a $50 gift certificate to Mahoney's by simply making a donation to Make-A-Wish!
- 2021 Sale Dates
- 2021 Plants for Sale
- Reading Garden Club Sale is cancelled this year!
- Sale Notes
42 Bond Street
Please join us for the 2021 Perennial Spring Plant Sale, rain or shine:
Saturday May 15 (7:00-3:00) - by Reservation Only
Sunday May 16 (9:00-2:00)
Monday May 17 (Daylight Hours) - Self Serve
Expert Sister Plant growers are on hand on Saturday to answer your gardening questions and to personally assist you. Look for our purple visors! We love sharing our plants and gardening expertise with you.
Monday's sale continues as self-serve, with "How-To" instructions posted.
Note: Many of the plants remaining at the end of the sale are donated to local park, public space, island beautification projects, or other charitable programs.
Due to covid-19 the Reading Garden Club 2021 plant sale has been cancelled.
We grow the majority of our plants ourselves, so we can sell them to you at reasonable prices.
- $3 to $4 for starter-sized plants.
- $5 and up for shrubs, trees, large, rare, or prized varieties.
Our prices reflect the maturity, ease of propagation, or rarity of a plant. Our aim is to sell healthy, home-grown plants at reasonable prices.
Here are a few more notes related to the sale:
- Bringing a carry-away box or tray for your purchases helps us.
- There will be an unattended plant parking lot.
- When selecting plant material, bigger and blooming is not necessarily better.
- Occasionally, a plant may be mislabeled. If this happens, please forgive us and feel free to ask for a replacement.